Requirements & Guidelines
We do not like to be strict about rules, however, being a responsible party organiser means, for both of our sakes, some simple rules and guidelines have to be followed.
Please note: We require a £50 cash refundable deposit for your booking on delivery of your castle together with the total amount of the hire. The deposit will be given back at the end of the day as long as our requirements are met. Things like: If you have a childs castle and you let adults bounce on it. Also things like a neighbours child takes a fancy to the artwork and add a moustache to Spiderman… it happens. You can find more terms of hire below.
- Please ensure you can fit our castles in your garden with at least 4’ free space all the way around the inflatable for staking and for safety reasons.
- All persons should remove footwear prior to use.
- No glass items near inflatable.
- No food or drinks shall be allowed on equipment.
- No persons over the age of fourteen on equipment (unless an adult inflatable is ordered and delivered).
- No one allowed to participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Bouncing to be supervised by recommended number of adults at all times. Ask on delivery.
- Castles are 16’ high so please ensure there are no over hanging trees in gardens as we do not allow time in our schedules to cut back branches.
- On delivery, pathways leading to the desired site of erection must be clear of objects.
- Side access must be 2.5ft wide +.
- Once castle is erected it is not to be moved for safety reasons.
- Never use ‘silly string’ near equipment as it burns the plastic and causes permanent damage.
- Test face paints on plastic first to ensure it can be removed. Clean paint prior to collection.
- If castle is muddy on collection, a cleaning charge may apply. Soapy water/baby wipes makes a good cleaner!
- If hiring a bouncer for indoors please ensure ceilings (in halls) are no less than 16’ high unless hiring Jolly Roger/Dora or ball pit).
- The hired equipment must be fully supervised at all time by an adult (over 18yrs).
NB: We do hire in rain, however it will be discussed the night before or in the morning with clients. Ultimately the decision remains with us. Rest assured we never want to cancel anyone's castle.